Benefits of Using The Dilux® Dilution Reservoirs
- Our reservoir was specifically designed for making serial dilutions of reagents.
- Using multichannel dispensing pipettors the reservoir facilitates the transfer of samples onto 96-well plates.
- The reservoirs are made of medical-grade, non-leachable, autoclavable polypropylene.
- Each of the 12 chambers holds up to 5ml and is numbered for accurate reference.
- The rounded sides and bottom permit complete sample withdrawal.
- A fitted lid minimizes sample evaporation and contamination during incubation and storage.
- In dividually wrapped reservoirs are irradiation sterilized.
Made in the USA
Direct transfer of diluted material.
No need for dilution tubes.
Reduced pipetting frequency.